d20Radio and Gamer Nation Studios are inextricably linked, as is Gamer Nation Con. There are a few differences in how we obtain support for our activities, and this is related specifically to the convention.
Gamer Nation Con (3DoGG) would not be what it is without the backers of our annual Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for the convention. As such, one of the rewards offered for supporting the convention, whether in person or simply monetarily, is access to a Backer Zone that has a bunch of downloadable content, including modules, Roll20 tokens and much more. The 2014 Backer Zone is available now to the general public and we will make 2015 content available later this year when we begin releasing content for the 2016 convention supporters. Here are links to that content for your downloading and playing pleasure.
2014 Backer Zone Content
- Dead Man’s Hand/ Module by GM Chris
- Forgotten/ Another module by GM Chris
- From Mars with Love.pdf Short Story by Wayne Basta
- Ice Station Zulu/ Module with many fear checks by GM Dave
- Maps of Mastery Map Tiles/ Maps! From Chris West
- One Man’s Trash/ Module by Kevin Frane (Rikoshi)
- Saga Edition – Operation Jailbreak/ A Saga module, this is NOT Edge or Age. (Bonus module)
- The Enemy of My Enemy/ Bonus module to make up for ones missing from pledged modules
- The Hovertrain Heist/ Module by Ben Erickson
- Tokens/ small trinkets for your games. mostly worthless.
The Convention for 2015 is over, but do you want to access the goodies in the 2015 backer zone 6 months early? You can! It’s $25 and you can access it with the button below! Select Gamer Nation Con Backer Zone Access from the store.