Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » d20 Radio Podcasts » General Gaming and Video Game Podcasts » Brew City Gamers

Does the PS move look like a vibrater?
1 Yes 100%  100%  [ 5 ]
2 No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5

Post subject: Episode 60 - Polak's Gone Wild
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 pm 
GM

"Massager"

PS Move

Show notes:

UberDorkCafe
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/812 ... th-a-dream

1. Beer Barrel Intro/Feedback

2. Announcements [23:41]

3. The Lite beer Taste Test [26:30]

4. Whybut [33:38]

5. EA Sports...It Isn't In The Game [58:42]

6. E3 [1:07:34]
http://www.e3expo.com/

7. Beer Wars overview [2:35:33]
http://beerwarsmovie.com/

Web: BrewCityGamers.com

Post subject: Re: Episode 60 - Polak's Gone Wild
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm 
GM

Coming soon....promise!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:43 pm 
GM

It's up!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:56 pm 
Geek In Training

Good show. You guys are like Hobo, you never know what you'll get when you tune in.

So I want to paint up a model for your auction. I'm a pretty decent painter but after 5 or 6 armies I'm sick of painting 40K - I want to do something different.
I don't play Warmachine so I don't know what's "good". i.e. a model that a lot of people would actually want to bid on. Can you give me your top 3 choices? I'll look at the models and whichever one appeals to me the most I'll buy it, paint it, and donate it to you. Cost doesn't matter so much, but I'd prefer a single model that I can spend a lot of time on rather than a huge squad of identical guys.
And is it supposed to have pink on it somewhere, or was I mistaken?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:02 pm 
GM

Haha! Thanks, we'll have some picks on the next episode for a fig.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:44 pm 
Wiffle Bat of the Jedi [Moderator]

Oh dear, lite beer taste in Wisconsin! WHY? WHY? WHY? (I'm feeling like nancy kerrigan here...)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:21 pm 
GM

Jabberwock wrote:
And is it supposed to have pink on it somewhere, or was I mistaken?

Yes, but can be as much or as little as you want. One fig just had a pink ribbon painted on it. The ones from last year can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brew-City ... 0516267791

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:09 pm 

So I had 10 hours in the car as I went for another job interview, so I caught up on the cast this week (I've been falling behind because of World Cup).

I think the beer test was interesting, and I'll have to go rent beer wars. On another note, I'm going to try and pay for a Japanese beer taste test at some point, if you guys have access to the following: Kirin, Asahi, and Sapporo. I'm actually drinking a Sapporo (Japan's oldest beer) from the Sapporo Super Can!

On another note, I got another job offer, it seems that each job interview I go into where I listen to the BCG's on the way in, I end up with an offer. I think its rather fitting that the building I will be working in, is called the "Anheuser-Busch Natural Resources Building".

I was disturbed when Anheuser-Busch was bought out by InBev, but when I realized that InBev distributed Stella, and that there was going to be a larger influx of Stella in the midwest, I fully supported the move.

Stella is my #2 beer.

On that note, we will now move into watanabe2k's beer list: (microbrews not included):

#1 Haubrau (brewed in Munchen, best from the tap, but I have two bottles in my fridge).
#2 Stella Artois - see above
#3 Tie - Kirin, Asahi, and Sapporo. Really depends on the mood of which Japanese beer I am in the mood for. They do taste a little similar, though Asahi Super Dry is a bit distinct. My family in Japan's choice of beer is Kirin, its what the locals in our area drink.
#4 Sam Adams (had to get an American beer on the list)
#5 Hitachino Nest Japanese Classic Ale - the microbrew that is taking Japan and the world by storm (I found this today finally in a local store and it was great).
#6 Pilsner Urquel

My cheaper beers (when I don't have enough cash)
Pabst (BLUE RIBBON)!
Leinenkugel
Killian's Red

Also, I'm brewing up (ha ha ha, I made a funny) another HATE MAIL! :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:19 pm 
GM

watanabe2k wrote:
So I had 10 hours in the car as I went for another job interview, so I caught up on the cast this week (I've been falling behind because of World Cup).

I think the beer test was interesting, and I'll have to go rent beer wars. On another note, I'm going to try and pay for a Japanese beer taste test at some point, if you guys have access to the following: Kirin, Asahi, and Sapporo. I'm actually drinking a Sapporo (Japan's oldest beer) from the Sapporo Super Can!

On another note, I got another job offer, it seems that each job interview I go into where I listen to the BCG's on the way in, I end up with an offer. I think its rather fitting that the building I will be working in, is called the "Anheuser-Busch Natural Resources Building".

I was disturbed when Anheuser-Busch was bought out by InBev, but when I realized that InBev distributed Stella, and that there was going to be a larger influx of Stella in the midwest, I fully supported the move.

Stella is my #2 beer.

On that note, we will now move into watanabe2k's beer list: (microbrews not included):

#1 Haubrau (brewed in Munchen, best from the tap, but I have two bottles in my fridge).
#3 Tie - Kirin, Asahi, and Sapporo. Really depends on the mood of which Japanese beer I am in the mood for. They do taste a little similar, though Asahi Super Dry is a bit distinct. My family in Japan's choice of beer is Kirin, its what the locals in our area drink.
#5 Hitachino Nest Japanese Classic Ale - the microbrew that is taking Japan and the world by storm (I found this today finally in a local store and it was great).
#6 Pilsner Urquel

Pabst (BLUE RIBBON)!
Leinenkugel
Killian's Red

Brew City Gamers - "We get you jobbed!"

I have seen Sapporo, not sure on the other ones. OMG I HATE Pabst! Leinenkugels is great, but my #1 would be Blue Moon.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 am 

MrRuffles wrote:
watanabe2k wrote:

Stella is my #2 beer.

#6 Pilsner Urquel

Pabst (BLUE RIBBON)!
Leinenkugel
Killian's Red

Brew City Gamers - "We get you jobbed!"

I have seen Sapporo, not sure on the other ones. OMG I HATE Pabst! Leinenkugels is great, but my #1 would be Blue Moon.

Pabst I drink because its only like $1 at my local place. Leine's was a $1 a pint once upon a time, now its $1.75. We had a music fest in our local area this weekend, was pretty fun, I walked around and drank a bunch of Stella out of plastic cup (for the same price as Bud Light, HA!).

For some reason I don't like Blue Moon that much, I don't like beer where they are always trying to stick wedges of fruit into it. If I wanted a fruity drink, I'd order a Mike's Hard Lemonade...

Board index » d20 Radio Podcasts » General Gaming and Video Game Podcasts » Brew City Gamers