d20radio.comWhere Gamers Roll
|| Page 1 of 1
|| [ 1 post ]
Post subject: PTS Patch notes for 1.2 on 3/22
Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:07 am
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 2:01 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
Game Update 1.2 PTS Patch Notes
These notes detail changes made to the PTS server on 3/22/2012. These changes ONLY apply to the PTS server.
Classes and Combat
• Using a stun-breaking ability no longer keeps a player that was knocked down from standing up.
• Repeatedly pressing the hotkey for a channeled ability will no longer cancel the channeling.
• Medpacs can now only be used once per fight. When a medpac is used during combat, another cannot be used until after combat has ended.
• Leuro-Khian, the Skill Mentor aboard the Republic Fleet, now resets respect costs correctly.
• Bonus damage dealt by Heatseeker Missiles now correctly takes the number of your Heat Signatures on the target into account.
• Bonus damage dealt by Demolition Round now correctly takes the number of your Gravity Vortices on the target into account.
• Schematics are no longer consumed if a player attempts to use one that is already known.
Flashpoints and Operations
• Interrupting Ironfist's Headshot ability will no longer cause him to use it more often than intended.
• Damage from SV-3 Eradicator Droid's beam has been increased, but it no longer shifts pillar colors while actively attacking with the beam.
• Campaign weapons and off-hand items are now available on the Crisis Point vendors.
• Tooltips for off-hand weapons now indicate they cannot be equipped by Sorcerers and Guardians.
• Junk (grey) items no longer appear in the buyback window.
• The vendor buyback window has been expanded to 12 slots.
Missions and NPCs
• Mission and Flashpoint phases now cancel conversations if a member of the group is in combat.
• Corrected a rare case where some rewards out of a group of mission rewards would not be received by a player with a full or almost-full inventory.
• Players who have progress in the same phase are no longer prevented from grouping with each other if they did not use the /accept command.
• Players can now continue to abandon and reset missions without restarting the game if they closed the abandon or reset confirmation dialogue by using the "x" button.
• New Intelligence: This mission's rewards are now level-appropriate.
• Check In: Players no longer receive a codex text error when logging into the game while on this mission.
• High-level PvP Daily and Weekly missions now reward a combination of Warzone and Ranked Warzone Commendations.
• "Dauntless" medals now correctly start at Dauntless I.
• PvP medpacs now have a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 3).
• Players participating in the new Ranked Warzones will receive a penalty debuff if they leave ranked games before they are complete. This debuff prevents the player from re-queuing for a ranked game for a period of time. For the time being, we are not extending this to affect players participating in unranked Warzones. Leaving an unranked game will not initiate a debuff, and players who have the penalty debuff will still be able to queue for Unranked games.
• The visual effects from the fire traps no longer continue to play on characters they killed.
• Ships in Space Combat Missions are now visible.
• The Character Window now correctly updates when modifying companion equipment while on your personal starship.
• Corrected several instances of incorrect or missing tooltips.
• Bind Points now appear on the World Map as "locked" if they are not discovered.
• An option to continue playing sounds when the game loses focus (via alt-tab, etc) has been added.
• Certain chat commands and their corresponding messages have been properly localized in French and German. These commands include /ckick, /mute, /moderate, /channellist, and /list.
Groups and Targeting
• Class icons now appear next to nameplates. This feature can be toggled off in the preferences menu.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
• Some locations where players could get stuck have been fixed.
• Some missing and incorrect text has been fixed.
• Some art assets that were missing or placed improperly have been fixed.
• A rare issue that could cause multiple sound effects to inappropriately play on top of each other has been corrected.
• Dark side appearance, if enabled, now appears correctly at character selection.
_________________Captain Zeece / Sgt. PerrianOrder of Sixty Six WebmasterGuildmaster for The Exiled Lords
Co-host of Geekhead Radio
look me up on Twitter, Google + or Facebook - Clayton Havens
|| Page 1 of 1
|| [ 1 post ]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum