Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The Order of 66 Boards » SW:TOR Forums » Trading Post

Post subject: Wanted: Cool helmet for new Bounty Hunter
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:58 pm 
Padawan Learner

I just got my hunter O'llie up to level 14, and I'm thinking he needs an orange bucket that can grow with him. Any crafters out there willing to make a cool looking heavy helmet?

Post subject: Re: Wanted: Cool helmet for new Bounty Hunter
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:26 am 
Jedi Knight

I feel ya. Unfortunately most of the cool looking buckets were higher level. I was counting down the levels until I could put this on for example:

The lower level stuff was a lot of turtle shells and whatnot. Really ugly.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 am 
Padawan Learner

Okay. I'll stick with the generic stuff for a while then. It's unfortunate that they save all the really cool looking stuff for the upper levels. It would be nice to get something cool earlier and then keep it through your character's career.
That is a really nice look. Very streamlined. I'm not sure what I actually want for O'llie, but I was thinking a bucket with some greeblies on it. I'd dig a Galactus helmet for him. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 pm 
Jedi Apprentice

Having just leveled my BH up, there are a few suggestions I have for ya, especially on relatively low level moddable.

A little PvP can earn you the Critical Mass setat level 20. Only the Chest and Leggings are moddable, but they look pretty cool and I wore them for a LONG time.

Here is a decent threadon the BH Powertech forums with some links and images on other looks players have found.

Don't be afraid to look outside Bounty Hunter-specific armor. Juggers get some nice stuff we can appropriate too. :)

Stuff that looks like this can be picked up easily in the Boarding Party and Foundy flashpoints. It seems like some of the nicest-looking armor for many classes can be found in these FPs (Taral V and Maelstrom Prison for Rep). They're level 35+ content, but I tend to go there around level 48-49 on my characters and farm them when they're soloable. But I understand you want stuff to level to that point with.

I have a few other items I've stored away in my stash in game. I'll try to remember to take a look when I'm home tonight and make you a list of some of my favourites.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:31 pm 
Super Hero in Training

And don't forget to check out Tor-Fashion.com for helpful ideas (with screenshots).

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:45 am 
Padawan Learner

Thanks for the additional tips. I forgot all about FP gear drops, as I don't do them very often. I usually tend to wait to solo them later on for the story.

PVP has been a major turn-off for me since the beginning. I'm considering it more since the last podcast where Fiddleback has been doing it and he basically has the same feelings about it that I do.

I've never heard of Tor-Fashion.com, but I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

Board index » The Order of 66 Boards » SW:TOR Forums » Trading Post