Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Role Playing Game Discussion » SWSE Boards » Star Wars Saga Edition

Post subject: Missing Species
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:17 pm 
n00b

I have copies of all published material that I am aware of, including online articles, however when looking on starwarsrpgindex.com I have noticed a few things on there that have no source listed because they aren't in a book, particularly two species. The two species are the Anx and the Lannik. My question is does anyone know if there was an official release of those species somewhere that I am unaware of? I do know of a fan-made species book that was made in the middle of Saga edition's run, but it doesn't include the species from the other books, plus the racial ability score mods are different than what's included on starwarsrpgindex.com, which is otherwise very accurate and typically only shows official material. Am I missing something here?

Post subject: Re: Missing Species
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:17 pm 
Princess of Alderaan [Lead Moderator]

They were never given official stats it appears, sorry.

http://swse.wikia.com/wiki/Species doesn't include them and the Legends sections of the Wookieepedia entries don't indicate stats for them, although it does indicate the Anx were mentioned in the Clone Wars Campaign Guide.

So your best bet is going to be the fan guide you mentioned. If it's the one I am thinking of, don't hesitate to use it. One of the creators was a freelancer on the SWSE line.

Henceforth, when I post in purple, I am posting as Lead Mod.

Board index » Role Playing Game Discussion » SWSE Boards » Star Wars Saga Edition