Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » d20 Radio Podcasts » Variety Podcast Programming » The Geeks Managerie

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: [Builder] Edge of the Empire Content and Character Build
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:32 pm 
Sith Apprentice

Saronian wrote:
Are there any plans to update the character generator in order to have the new books?

Hi Saronian,

I haven't done any work on this app in a very long time, but it has built in support for just about anything you would need to add the new content yourself! I purposely designed the app with custom content creation in mind so please let me know if anything is missing.

If you, or anyone else, adds content, feel free to share it and I will link it on the main post.

For the past year plus, I've actually been working on a new mobile app for an RPG I designed. It is currently being playtested by my friends and me.

Star Wars: EotE Content and Character Builder Beta

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:52 pm 
Youngling

jasonjrr wrote:
Saronian wrote:
Are there any plans to update the character generator in order to have the new books?

Hi Saronian,

I haven't done any work on this app in a very long time, but it has built in support for just about anything you would need to add the new content yourself! I purposely designed the app with custom content creation in mind so please let me know if anything is missing.

If you, or anyone else, adds content, feel free to share it and I will link it on the main post.

For the past year plus, I've actually been working on a new mobile app for an RPG I designed. It is currently being playtested by my friends and me.

I am currently adding the Dangerous Covenants to the program. it took a hot minute to figure some things out, but over it feels pretty good. I just gotten the Demolitionist in and will be working on the other two specs for that career as well as the Special for the career.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:10 pm 
Sith Apprentice

Saronian wrote:
jasonjrr wrote:
Saronian wrote:

Hi Saronian,

I am currently adding the Dangerous Covenants to the program. it took a hot minute to figure some things out, but over it feels pretty good. I just gotten the Demolitionist in and will be working on the other two specs for that career as well as the Special for the career.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. If you want me to link to your content in the main post I'd be happy to.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:46 pm 
Youngling

jasonjrr wrote:
Saronian wrote:

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. If you want me to link to your content in the main post I'd be happy to.

So far, so good. Just finished with the Specs for Dangerous Covenants and it seems there was very little on my end add beyond the standard name and which skills are used.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:56 pm 
Sith Apprentice

Saronian wrote:
jasonjrr wrote:
Saronian wrote:

So far, so good. Just finished with the Specs for Dangerous Covenants and it seems there was very little on my end add beyond the standard name and which skills are used.

Glad to hear it! If you tag all the new files, you can easily export them and then we can share the work you've done with others.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Board index » d20 Radio Podcasts » Variety Podcast Programming » The Geeks Managerie