Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Role Playing Game Discussion » Star Wars RPG by FFG » Threats, Ships and Stats

Post subject: Leave a Villain / Take a Villain: The Villain Exchange
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:25 am 
Super Hero in Training

Post villains concepts and background here that you have used that work out really well, including enough mechanical stuff to get an idea of how it plays out mechanically. No need to post everything or provide a simple villain from the back of the book.

This post can simply provide inspiration: modify to your heart's content.

----

Emjas Shroe
Mirialan: Mystic and Extremist.
Adversary 2, Dark Force User, Once per game may use a force power as a maneuver
Force Rating 3
Force Powers:
- Battle Meditation: 1 pip adds 1 success to four of his teammate in Medium Range, 1 additional pip adds 1 success to four more; May commit 2 die for ongoing affect.
- Heal / Harm: 1 pip deals 4 damage (through soak) to a target that is engaged; 1 additional pip heals Emjas Shroe of 4 damage at the same time.
Concept: Emjas is a radical anti-Imperial who believes that all death is meaningless - for all lives flow back into the force. The galactic struggle represents, instead, a struggle that the force has within itself. Collectively, the force has a galactic consciousness played out in the lives of the individuals. The imperials are struggling to bring death and subjugation to the force and thus the force is struggling against freedom within itself. In totality, civilian death is a small price to pay for the galactic good.

--EDIT: ACK! I thought I posted in the Threats forum...--

Post subject: Re: Leave a Villain / Take a Villain: The Villain Exchange
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:59 pm 
Sith Lord

[modhat]Fixed![/modhat]

AsaTJ wrote:
Cyril wrote:
Only if I can call him one bad motheryubber in game.

And every once in a while, I am reminded why this is the best forum community on the Internet.

PBP Characters
ARC 84-1263

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:57 pm 
Jedi Apprentice

Here's one I built long ago (before Rebels was even announced, I hasten to add) but never got to use except as a looming threat.

Colonel Sard Jayvert [Nemesis]
Brawn 2, Agility 3, Intellect 3, Cunning 4, Willpower 4, Presence 3
Soak 4; Wound Threshold 12; Strain Threshold 14; Defense 1/1
Skills: Athletics 2, Cool 3, Coordination 2, Discipline 4, Knowledge (Core Worlds) 2, Knowledge (Outer Rim) 2, Knowledge (Underworld) 2, Melee 2, Ranged (Heavy) 3, Ranged (Light) 4, Streetwise 4, Survival 2, Vigilance 3.
Talents: Adversary 2, Crippling Blow.
Equipment: Blaster pistol, scoped blaster rifle, armored uniform.

Concept: A truly dedicated ImpSec agent on the trail of a known Rebel character, Jayvert is that most dangerous of individuals: a man who is convinced he is righteous. He burns to see lawbreakers brought to justice and hopes to use the target character to root out an entire cell of Rebel scum. However, he cares not which side lawbreakers are on; if evidence of an Imperial officer's misdeeds were discovered (or manufactured), he would pursue it just as rabidly.

Jayvert personally leads Tactical Unit Precipice Silver, which includes 2 squads of ISB stormtroopers and10 squads of agents from the Investigation branch, plus intelligence assets, droids, and a handful of heavily upgraded civilian craft. He is truly devoted to his men and calls otherwise faceless stormtroopers by name, expressing grief and anger when they are killed.

Precipice Silver is primarily an investigative outfit; when heavy firepower is required, Jayvert can call on the grudging assistance of Task Force Relentless, commanded by Captain Gormus of the Victory-class Star Destroyer Relentless. The task force also includes the Interdictor Cruiser Incarcerator and Lancer-class frigates Catapult and Halberd.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:22 am 
Gamer

The planet my group frequents the most has two spaceports. Twin brothers are the administrators of each one. (For a while I thought about having every spaceport having the same guy, kind of like Nurse Joy in Pokemon)
Anyway, one of them doesn't like the PC's because he is super strict and by-the-book and he thinks they are shady*. The other guy also thinks they are shady*, and hates them because he is secretly a criminal and sees them as competition.

It makes for a lot of fun interactions, and lets me hassle them from time to time.

*Neither of them are wrong

Last edited by crazybirdman on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:46 am 
Gamer

I made this filthy rebel scum sympatiser for my campaign where my players are imps. I used the inquisitor rules as a guide line.
My players were all out of the gate starter characters, but with spruced up gear (grenades and storm trooper armor) 6 players and an AT-ST at their disposal....She didn't stand a chance!
Honestly I wouldn't use her if I was you, as it took me 15 minutes and the F&D book to make her...and I'm sure you will have more fun making your own.
-----

Jouran il'dano

Brawn Agility Intelect Cunning Willpower Pressence
2 3 3 3 4 5

Wounds Strain Soak
20 20. 3

Lightsaber 4Y1G
Ranged Light 3Y
Mellee 2Y
Knowledge 2Y1G
Computers 1Y2G
Astrogation 2Y1G
Mechanics 3Y
Planetary 3Y1G
Space 3Y1G

Adveserry 1: Upgrade all enemy attacks agasint her
Reflect 4: Spend 3 strain to reduce ranged by 6 damage
Parry 4: Spend 3 strain to reduce mellee by 6 damage
Improved relfect: Spend 3 Disadvatage (or 1 despair) on reflecting shot

Lightsaber Mastery (pressense)
Force Enhance A Lot
Force Rating 2

Lightsaber
Light Blaster Pistol
Consealing Robes
2 Stimpacks
1 Communicator

--------------------------

Board index » Role Playing Game Discussion » Star Wars RPG by FFG » Threats, Ships and Stats