Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Role Playing Game Discussion » Star Wars RPG by FFG » Adventures

Post subject: "A Much Larger Galaxy..." converted to Edge of the Empire
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:11 am 
Council Member

Those d20 Radio forum posters that were here during the heyday of WotC's Saga Edition will probably recall the introductory adventure that one Mr. David "grubman" Bezio put together during the early days of the system.

Well, back in January, I got his permission to do an Edge of the Empire conversion of the module. Which admittedly took a lot longer than I had anticipated, mostly due to various distractions such as writing GSA articles, the day job, Disney vacation, and work on my "Ways of the Force" fan supplement.

So after several months of on-again, off-again effort, this excellent Saga Edition free adventure is now available for use by EotE GMs both new and inexperienced.

"A Much Larger Galaxy" for Edge of the Empire

I've also included five brand new pre-generated player characters for this adventure, should a GM want to run this simply as a one-shot or as a convention module. The character sheets are those designed by GM Chris for his "Enemy of My Enemy" pre-gens, so it'll be handy to help new players get a feel for the system. Like the original, the ending can easily be tailored for usage as the launching point for an on-going campaign.

Hopefully my conversion efforts will prove useful and helpful in introducing new players to FFG's very cool Star Wars RPG.

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog
Follow me on Twitter at @donovan421

Post subject: Re: "A Much Larger Galaxy..." converted to Edge of the Empir
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 pm 
Minis Enthusiast

Donovan Morningfire wrote:
Those d20 Radio forum posters that were here during the heyday of WotC's Saga Edition will probably recall the introductory adventure that one Mr. David "grubman" Bezio put together during the early days of the system.

Well, back in January, I got his permission to do an Edge of the Empire conversion of the module. Which admittedly took a lot longer than I had anticipated, mostly due to various distractions such as writing GSA articles, the day job, Disney vacation, and work on my "Ways of the Force" fan supplement.

So after several months of on-again, off-again effort, this excellent Saga Edition free adventure is now available for use by EotE GMs both new and inexperienced.

"A Much Larger Galaxy" for Edge of the Empire

I've also included five brand new pre-generated player characters for this adventure, should a GM want to run this simply as a one-shot or as a convention module. The character sheets are those designed by GM Chris for his "Enemy of My Enemy" pre-gens, so it'll be handy to help new players get a feel for the system. Like the original, the ending can easily be tailored for usage as the launching point for an on-going campaign.

Hopefully my conversion efforts will prove useful and helpful in introducing new players to FFG's very cool Star Wars RPG.

Oh, niiiiiice. Thank you, sir.

Post subject: Re: "A Much Larger Galaxy..." converted to Edge of the Empir
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:00 pm 
Princess of Alderaan [Lead Moderator]

Thanks! Been waiting for this one!

Henceforth, when I post in purple, I am posting as Lead Mod.

Board index » Role Playing Game Discussion » Star Wars RPG by FFG » Adventures