Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » d20 Radio Podcasts » Tabletop RPG Podcasts » Chronicles: The Pathfinder Podcast

Post subject: Chronicles 2013 Summer Convention Special - Available Now!
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:46 pm 
GM

Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast 2013 Summer Convention Special

Available Now

Chronicles Returns with a Special Convention Episode: post PaizoCon wrap-up and a pre-Gencon celebration. We start with a banter session and introduce Kyle to the podcast crew. The PaizoCon wrap-up features discussions with Erik Mona, Tim Hitchcock, John Compton, Ryan Costello and others. We turn our eye from Seattle to Indianapolis, with an extended interview with Erik Mona of Paizo and the CEO of Gencon LLC., Ms. Adrian Swartout and a contest to win a 4 Day pass to Gencon Indy. Lastly, author Tim Hitchcock joins us to discuss his interactive event running at GenCon, The Slaughter-Priests of the Razor Coast. The Summer Special weighs in at about 2 and a half hours.

Please use the link here until the iTunes feed updates:
Click Here

Post subject: Re: Chronicles 2013 Summer Convention Special - Available No
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:45 pm 
n00b

I just want to say it was great to hear from the crew again. It was awesome to hear about Kyle joining the team. I hope that means that the casts will start rolling again. If I heard right 19 will be coming out soon. That is awesome! Great job C-crew. Keep up the good work.

Board index » d20 Radio Podcasts » Tabletop RPG Podcasts » Chronicles: The Pathfinder Podcast