Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » d20 Radio Podcasts » Tabletop RPG Podcasts » Chronicles: The Pathfinder Podcast

Post subject: GrumpyGM channel: Are you guys still playing?
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:31 pm 
n00b

Hey guys,

I noticed there hasn't been any new videos on the GrumpyGM channel in the past few weeks.

Are the campaigns still moving forward and just not being taped or are you not playing at all?

I was looking forward to seeing what would happen next.

Post subject: Re: GrumpyGM channel: Are you guys still playing?
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:49 pm 
GM

This was posted earlier tonight on our Facebook Page:

So you are all probably wondering what's up with Episode 19...

Well currently, a whole lot of *nothing* is up with it, that's what's up with it. This month has, hitherto, been a complete write-off as Azmyth and Cherry are in the middle of packing and moving. Hopefully, most of that pain will be done this weekend. *fingers crossed*

As a result of the Great Migration of Azmyth and Cherry, they've been going nuts packing and we've been all *collectively* going nuts NOT GAMING. All our campaigns have been put on hold this month. No Skull&Shackles, No Kingmaker, No Serpent Skull, No Legacy of Fire and must frustrating of all (for me) No Age of Worms.

As you might imagine, there has been no podcast recording either.

The withdrawal symptoms are hitting in waves now and Az and I are both starting to get the DTs (that's "Dice Twitches" for those not familiar with hardcore Pathfinder RPG withdrawal symptoms).

I do hope that all that can resume this coming week as we have a *ton* of guests already lined up for Ep 19 and even a few NEW segments, too (because, as we all know, the show is too short!)

We'll post here as the rest of the month of September unspools and keep you up to date as news develops.

For those that did not check their iTunes downloads -- please DO realize that there was TWO parts to the Gencon Seminar Episode, not just one. Moreover, if you find yourself wondering where a certain seminar topic is that you were expecting to hear from the Gencon 2012 Special recorded in August -- do be sure to check the PaizoCon 2012 Special recorded a month earlier in July. Chances are pretty good that the reason we did not record it at Gencon is because we already featured it during out Paizocon special.

Post subject: Re: GrumpyGM channel: Are you guys still playing?
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:09 am 
GM

As if moving isn't shitty enough, not gaming for a month has made September almost unbearable!

We'll be fully moved into the new place tomorrow (Sunday) and I should have my room set up in time to run Thursday night (although I'm unsure which game should be in the rotation). This also assumes that I'll be able to find everything in time! 8O

Board index » d20 Radio Podcasts » Tabletop RPG Podcasts » Chronicles: The Pathfinder Podcast