Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » d20 Radio Podcasts » Tabletop RPG Podcasts » Chronicles: The Pathfinder Podcast

Post subject: Hey Azmyth (and everyone from the Skull & Shackles)[SPOLERS]
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:24 am 
n00b

I saw you broadcast your first session, I was there live for the first little while. I made somewhat sexist remarks and generated some laughs for you guys.

Well *my* campaign started last night and I played an Ulfen Barbarian (Urban/Invulnerable) based on Brock Sampson (and I do the voice well). That might have been the best night of RP I ever did, my skill set absolutely destroyed (Climb/Swim/Sailor and later some Diplomacy when I hit level 2). I know you disallowed barbarians as being not right for the campaign, and you listed a number of reasons, but I assure you these guys fit in great. I couldn't name a class that actually fit the campaign better, though the strong social guys arguably did just as much networking us in with the crew.

I also have to say I never saw anyone really RPing for laughs as consistently as some of your folks did. It looked really fun and inspired me to get someone who could generate that kind of hilarious dialog. As someone who was always roll play instead of role play, you've helped to bring me over into the latter camp a bit more.

Anyway, I wish you guys would release an audio podcast of just your S&S campaign. You and your folks are all top notch :-)

Board index » d20 Radio Podcasts » Tabletop RPG Podcasts » Chronicles: The Pathfinder Podcast